Wheel Questions

SynthAngel

Reaction score
1) my breaks (which are ceramic and just replaced about 2 months ago) scream like a woman being beaten WHENEVER I break, be it at 75mph or 15mph. This isn't constant, and usually is worse in the morning or after it rains/a bath, but sometimes it does it for no reason

2) i have an Ultra Metallic Silver Cobalt LS:
421024_342746972436308_1941862804_n.jpg

i'm looking at two sets of wheels for her. note that the interior will be redone black and pink and i also plan on getting a kit for her (possibly the SS kit with an RKSport lip)

09cooldownpinkLARGE.jpg

HD Wheels Cool Down in HDC Pink

-or-

media.nl

Konig Foward in White/Pink

The HD Wheels are available and will run about 1800$ with new tires. The Konig wheels are currently on back order.

BankDude

Full Access Member
Reaction score
FYI, unless those runs come in a 4x100 pattern, they will not fit your car. Also, did you replace your rotors when you swapped brakes?

SynthAngel

Reaction score
FYI, unless those runs come in a 4x100 pattern, they will not fit your car. Also, did you replace your rotors when you swapped brakes?

they both come in the 4x100. And i didn't do the bakes, my mum got them done in a shop up north before i got the car back

BankDude

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well... Did that shop put new rotors on when they did the brakes? If they didnt, then that's your problem. And if they did, they probably put on cheaply made pads

BankDude

Full Access Member
Reaction score
things that need to be done every brake job are your pads and rotors. the difference between the cheaply made ones and a decent brand are usually 40-50 dollars extra a brake job. the parts will last twice as long and they're made better which means they will do a better job stopping. the long term cost is actually cheaper. brake jobs are simple, if you have a family member or a friend who knows a little bit about cars and has a jack with a basic set of tools and a clamp for the calipers, full front replacement would only take about an hour if you know what you're doing

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LokiPMustDie